The XC95 offers a nice feature of only needing 2-wires for communication to the outdoor air conditioner or heatpump. Standard systems require 8-10 wires for controlling heat pump systems which can be difficult seeing most homes only have 2-wires going outside. The ComfortLink II allows the furnace and thermostat to all talk to each other on a 2-wire connection. Plus with the new Energy Tax credit this furnace qualifies for up to $1,500 tax credit.
The XC95 is rated with up to 95% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency.
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home. And Trane CleanEffects™ is now proven to remove more than 99% of the common flu virus from your home’s filtered air.
- Communicating User Interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Three–stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R(™) mode
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, In-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to Horizontal left or right
- AL29-4C Stainless Steel secondary Heat Exchanger
- Cleanable filter with spring-loaded filter rack
- ERV, Humidifier, and Air cleaner compatible
Trane Lifetime limited Warranty details
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If your XC95 furnace is installed at the same time as a new Trane XLi outdoor condensing unit, it will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Warranties are for residential use
- Ask for full warranty information at time of purchase.