The season is at prime for pollen floating in the air. According to wrongdiagnosis.com 37 million Americans suffer from pollen allergies. A whole house air cleaner can greatly reduce allergens in your home allowing you to sleep well and wake up feeling rested. I have heard from countless customers that good air filtration will make the difference. Be careful using some big box store brands like 3M filters for example. See earlier blogs I have done about that.
One product I have learned is Trane CleanEffects has the greatest effect for people with allergies and asthma. The great part about it is you don't have to pay for expensive replacement filters once it is installed. You just wash the unit out.
Trane CleanEffects utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1" filter. What's more, Trane CleanEffects has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health &Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you're getting an air filtration system like no other.
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners.
- An industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200.
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy.
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit.
- Easy to clean filters—just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage).
- Easy installation.
- Quiet operation
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space.
- To put this into perspective further, typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane Clean Effects by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already
- Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air. Experts from LMS Technologies, EH&E, Harvard School of Public Health and other major university research shows Trane CleanEffects to be the best air filtration system on the market.
- Low pressure drop.